Want to Book a Show?
Our Simple Booking Process
We always want to make sure you know what to expect when you book a show with Ted & Company. Here are the steps we will cover with you when we call you:
1. We will get in touch with you based on the information you provide above to answer any questions you might have.
2. If we are a good fit, we will choose a date and show.
3. Once a date and show are agreed upon, we will send a performance agreement. We ask for a 20% deposit to hold the date, with travel costs and the balance of the agreement due at the time of the performance.
4. Once we have the agreement (or perhaps before) we will send you a Performance Rider that will detail what we will need from you regarding stage, lights, sound, and props. Don’t worry, we don’t expect anything extravagant!
5. While we wait for the date of the show to arrive, we will give you everything you need to promote your event. We provide some 11 x 17 large color posters and will email attachments or direct you to a web page where you can upload a news release, photos, flier masters, programs, etc, all based on the show you have booked. We will be happy to answer any questions you might have as you promote your event.
6. A travel invoice will be sent by email approximately one month ahead of the show date. We ask you to email lodging arrangements at about the same time.
7. Do some last minute promoting, welcome Ted & Co. to your community, and then sit back and enjoy the show!
8. After the show we’d love to hear from you!